Travelport Smartpoint enables you to take advantage of new content and technologies that will move your business forward. It will help you achieve immediate productivity gains, reduce costs and improve customer service.
Click here to find out how Travelport Smartpoint has enabled Gray Dawes Travel and Expense Management to improve customer retention and boost their efficiency as an agency.
Our latest release of Travelport Smartpoint also extends our Travelport Ancillary Services capabilities. To learn more about all of the ancillaries services we have to offer globally, click here.
The latest release of Travelport Smartpoint is now available. Click here to download your latest version.
Ryanair is to participate in the GDS channel for the first time in over a decade. Clickon the link below to read the press release. http://travelport.mediaroom.com/index.php?s=43&item=1077
Through Travelport Academy it's quick and easy to attend a training class to ensure that you get the best from your new Travelport Smartpoint desktop. To find a session that works for you visit: http://support.travelport.com/supportforms/lms/
The more powerful design and time-saving features makes booking travel easier and more productive, to find out visit: http://www.travelportsmartpoint.com/whats-new.php or contact your Travelport representative.
The Travel Industry is changing and so too is your business. Click here to watch this video to learn more about how Travelport Smartpoint desktop is changing.
See our new video Travelport Smartpoint and Hotels
Add our TravelportTube link to your own channels and share with your colleagues and friends.
Click here to see how Travelport Smartpoint has helped The Travel Team maintain their technology edge.
Click here to view the recently added case study from Martin Travel
"We were afraid that the conversion, added to the other changes we took on at the same time, might rock our world. Instead, thanks to the Travelport Smartpoint, the process was a piece of cake."
Kelly Fitzgerald, Key Account Manager, Martin Travel
The latest release of Travelport Smartpoint for Worldspan Go! customers is now available. Please contact your local representative for more information.
The latest release of Travelport Smartpoint for Apollo and Galileo customers is now available. Please contact your local Travelport representative for more information.
Travelport, the business services provider to the global travel industry, and the rapidly-expanding Statesman Travel Group, have announced the successful migration of Commodore International’s business travel division, which was acquired by Statesman in October 2011.
“This has been a hugely successful migration that was achieved in an ambitious timescale,“ said Sarah Bark, Director of Operations, Statesman Travel. “We have been impressed with Travelport’s commitment to achieve a very smooth migration that has enabled our consultants to benefit from Travelport’s technology almost immediately”.
Travelport’s Smartpoint application was a key enabler for the migration, as it delivered greater efficiencies, and allowed Statesman staff to continue to use input commands from their previous GDS supplier.
“Migrating from one GDS to another is often seen as a daunting task, but by working closely with our customers we have proven that we can deliver to the highest possible standard and within timescales”, added Simon Ferguson, Travelport’s Regional Director for the UK & Ireland. “Statesman are one of the UK’s top 10 TMCs in terms of transaction volumes, and we are delighted to be further strengthening our relationship with them.”
Click to view the video
Over 21,000 agents are now seeing decreased booking times and increasing their productivity with Smartpoint.
Raise Your Bar with Travelport. Click here to view the video.
Take that Leap with Travelport. Click here to find out more.
Latest release of Travelport Smartpoint now available.
“We immediately saw that it would take less time to train both new consultants and consultants who came to us with previous experience. They love the easy to-use format”
Lydia Otway, Harvey World Travel, New Zealand. Click to view the full case study.
Travelport Smartpoint wins innovation award in Netherlands.
- Real-time access to access to 400 airlines, including the leading LCCs, 610,000 unique hotel properties, 35,000 car rental locations
- Unique access to full range of airline products and services - seats, bags, fare families and more
- Appeals to all user types – minimal training
- Available globally in 170 countries
- Reduce risk and provide more reward on every booking with eNett VANs
drive higher productivity, increased profits and enhanced customer service
- Capture every sales opportunity – rich travel content for a better sales experience that promotes up-sell New: Convert more sales with unique access to enhanced travel content
- Differentiate your business with access to unique content New: Explore more opportunities for cross sell/upsell to increase your revenue
- Safeguard your technology investment – as our travel commerce platform evolves so will Travelport Smartpoint New: Safeguard your investment with proven technology
reduce costs and improve efficiencies
- Be up and running with ease
- Hassle free – Auto updates simplify software distribution
- Proven, secure application built using industry standards
Improve efficiency and sell more
- Book full service airlines, low cost carriers and ancillaries within the same workflow
- Book hotels and car faster through graphical mapping and interactive screens
- Routine tasks are automated allowing you to focus on converting sales